November 30, 2009

Not Me Monday: Post-Black Friday Edition

If I would have posted a blog on the eve of Thanksgiving, I would not have written about how I was not going to give in to Black Friday shopping with my dear MIL and SIL. And there was no way was I going to feel guilty for even thinking about backing out at the last minute because I was exhausted. I did not complain about it incessantly to my husband before and after said shoppping trip either.

While on this trip, I did not drink four huge cups of coffee and therefore suffer from a caffeine crash later in the day. Not me!

I did not miss the "football" part of the football party that evening. And it was not me who drank a bottle of wine all by herself. It was not me who neither used profanity while in this crazy state, nor forgot a few conversations that evolved over the course of the night. I would not do any of the afore mentioned things at a party that included my child care clients.

And I would not seriously consider therapy after the events of Black Friday, 2009!

No comments:

Post a Comment