December 1, 2009

Weighing In: The Bottom Line

A few nights ago, I was reading books to my children at bedtime. I was laying on my stomach while reading on my daughter's bed. My almost-three year old came up behind me and pushed on my rear end, trying to get me to move over. Suddenly, he started laughing! He kept pushing on my rear, "jiggling" my fat. My other two children started giggling, too. Giggle, jiggle, giggle, jiggle. Then my husband came in, wondering what all the giggling was about... I was mortified.

I don't have a full length mirror in my home so I don't often look at my rear end. Now I'm thinking that I should invest in one. Before the jiggle gets any worse. Before my random eating gets so far gone that my only option is to audition for The Biggest Loser...

The Bottom Line: I need to lose some jiggle! TODAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment